Are you searching for the best bathtub for newborn baby or baby bath seat because you want to make your little one’s bath time super-comfortable and enjoyable?
Many infants love water but some run away from it.
Bath time is a perfect time for parents when they can bond more with their precious ones.
If you have a newborn, it is quite normal to feel excited and anxious at the same time to bath your child.
When it comes to choosing the best baby bathtub, many parents feel confused because there are tons of options available.
While buying the one, always prioritize the comfort and safety of your kid.
The design should be contoured for babies who can’t sit on their own.
In this guide, I have put together the top 5 best bathtub for newborn baby and baby seats that are not only affordable but have outstanding features as well.
The List Of Best Bathtub For Newborn Baby
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE SALES LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLAIMER POLICY FOR DETAILS
|Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub||🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟|
|Blooming Bath Lotus - Baby Bath (Yellow)||🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟|
|Weylan Tec Large Foldable Bath Tub Bathtub||🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟|
|Collapsible Bathing Tub, Large Space Folding Baby Bath Tub||🌟🌟🌟🌟|
|Summer My Bath Seat, Grey||🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟|
1. Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling ‘n Seat Tub
We are well-aware that infants grow quickly both in size and developmental skills.
The fisher-price 4-in-1 sling ‘n seat tub is designed specifically for four different stages.
This amazing summer infant bath tub acclimates to baby’s and parent’s changing requirements.
In the first stage, a super-soft mesh sling gently supports infants in just the right amount of water and make your little munchkin feel secure and comfortable.
As your baby enters the second stage, the tub also grows with him/her.
Now, you just need to remove the sling and add the baby stopper tub insert.
He will be able to lay down on the soft-foam surface.
The fisher price bath tub will prevent slipping and sliding, so the bath time will become less stressful for parents.
When your baby is able to sit and play individually, you can add sit-me-up support that is designed to empower unsteady sitters to sit easily and enjoy the bath time to the fullest.
For toddlers, you have to remove the sit-me-up support to uncover a large tub.
The fisher price 4 in 1 tub also offers a squeeze bottle and whale scoop that can be used for rinsing the baby.
As your baby grows, you can give him fun toys for water play.
- 4 In 1 best bathtub for newborn baby
- Easy To Clean
- Easy To Store
2. Blooming Bath Lotus – Baby Bath (Yellow)
The summertime baby bath tub has 4 wide contoured petals that create a safe bath seat that supports baby.
The wider petals offer optimum sink coverage and security for your little one.
Each petal is clean and elegant and has white trim.
It is the best bathtub for newborn baby that is perfectly suitable for kids up to six months.
This infant bathtub is designed to make the bath time fun for both parent and child.
The flower best bathtub for newborn baby produces a wonderful way to clean your cutie pie.
- 4 Contoured Petals
- Designed To Make Bath Time Fun
- Offers Optimal Sink Coverage And Security
- Easy To Clean
- Elegant Design
- Suitable For 0 To 6 Months Old Babies
3. Weylan Tec Large Foldable Bath Tub Bathtub
If you are looking for a large size best bathtub for newborn baby, then you should try this Weylan tec foldable bathtub.
It has the ability to hold two kids at the same time that has the weight of 145lbs.
Its high back support design allows the little head to rest while you are cleaning him.
The toddler bath tub is sturdy and durable because it’s made of thick safety materials so, you can expect to use it for the long-term.
Its non-slippery base will prevent sliding and slipping.
- Big Bathtubs High Back Design Supports The Little Head
- Non-Slippery Base Prevents Slips And Slides
- Keep The Water Warm For A Long Time
- Made Of Thick Safety Materials
- Easily Foldable
- Easy To Store
- Perfect For Traveling
4. Collapsible Bathing Tub, Large Space Folding Baby Bath Tub
It is one of the best bathtubs that are made of high-quality, non-toxic, and odorless materials.
The vertical embracing design of this best bathtub for newborn baby locks the temperature for a long time.
It has an anti-slip detachable bath stool, so you can wash the baby by standing or by sitting, it’s your choice.
You can hang this foldable baby bath tub on the wall effortlessly.
It is very easy to carry, so you take it with you wherever you want.
This bathtub is equipped with an elephant type shelf that catches the attention of the baby.
On the shelf, you can put the soap, dew, and other bath products.
- Made Of High-Quality Materials
- Durable And Long-Lasting
- Anti-Slip Detachable Stool
- Foldable Baby Bathtub
- Safe And Secure
- Easy To Carry
- Easy To Use
5. Summer My Bath Seat, Grey
It is one of the best baby bath seats that provide a helping hand for moms at bath time.
This baby bath seat has suction cups and high brackets that deliver comfort, support, and stability to the little one.
It has three strong arms that provide supports to the baby while you are cleaning him.
The high back rest and spacious frame allow you to keep her in one place without holding her.
You can effortlessly set up, remove and store it.
It is an exceptional bathtub seat that is perfect for babies up to 5 to 10 months.
- Best Baby Bath Seat
- Suction Cups And High Brackets Offer Comfort And Support
- Best For Babies Up To 5 To 10 Months
Do you need the best bathtub for newborn baby?
If you are thinking about purchasing the bathtub, there are countless options available in the market.
The buying decision is highly reliant on what sort of house you have.
If you own a small house, it is better to pick the sink seat.
You can also obtain a soft tub seat that is made of foam or polyester.
It should fit into your sink easily, support your baby, and prevent slips as well.
While obtaining the best bath tub for your little one, keep in mind these things.
Get a summertime infant bath tub or baby bath ring that has an anti-slip surface. Never leave your child in the bath seat unattended because he can drown.
As you know that newborns can’t sit individually, so keep your hands on him all the time.
For new mommies, a baby tub is a necessity because it will make the bathtime less stressful for them.
It can be difficult to sit on the bathroom floor to clean your baby.
However, if you will use the infant bathtub, you will be able to stand over the kitchen sink.
Make sure the bath tub you have picked is made of non-toxic materials because it will not harm the baby’s delicate skin. It should also be durable enough to prevent accidents.
What Are The Different Types Of Best Bathtub For Newborn Baby?
There are numerous different types of the best baby bathtubs.
You should acquire the one according to the age of your baby, where you would like to give her a bath, and how much space you have in your house.
They are padded inserts that effortlessly fit inside or over the kitchen sink.
Bathtub inserts are made of foam, cloth, or plastic, so they are foldable and require a little storage space.
They are perfect for newborns because they are small in size and create a safe space to wash the baby.
Basin Bath Tubs
These baby bath tubs are standalone tubs that are made of plastic and give a lot of flexibility during bath time.
They are designed to sit on the floor, kitchen or bathroom sink, or actual bath tub.
They have enough space, so you can easily use it to wash your baby for the first 2 years.
Convertible Baby Bath Tub
As the name suggests, these roomy bathtubs grow along with your child.
It has the capability to transform from a small tub to a basin tub.
What Are The Key Features Of A Baby Bathtub?
- The edges should be rounded and smooth.
- Get a tub with temperature or drain indicator because they change their color when water is too warm or too cold for an infant. But, always test the temperature yourself before putting your baby into the tub.
- Basin should be made of high-quality materials, so it can retain its shape when filled with water.
- Always buy BPA-free and portable baby bath tubs.
- It should be able to support the baby’s head and shoulders and grow with him.
- A draining plug can make it effortless for you to empty the tub.
- It should be foldable so; you can store it anywhere you want.
- A handle or hook on the back of the tub can be a useful feature. You can hang it up for easy draining or storage.
- A nonskid surface on the bottom of the best baby tub will prevent it from sliding.
How Do I Choose The Best Baby Bathtubs?
1. Right Size
If you will acquire the best bathtub for newborn baby with stand that’s too large, it means that there will be more space to slide around that will increase the danger of drowning.
However, if you will choose a small size, it will be difficult for you to clean the baby and he will also feel uncomfortable.
If you are unsure which size you should get, check the weight or size guidelines mentioned by the manufacturers on the bath tubs.
2. Consider Its Cleaning Process
Before making the buying decision, just for a moment, think about the cleaning process of the summer infant bath seats.
If it has more gaps, you will have to invest more time to sterilize it.
Look for the best baby bath tub that’s easier to clean and dry to prevent the development of mold.
3. Get A Second Hand Bath Tub To Save Money
If you have a limited budget, you can buy a second-hand baby bathtub or bath seat.
However, before buying it, ensure it’s in a good state.
Before using it, thoroughly clean it. While cleaning her, never leave her alone, but stay within arm’s reach of your baby in the bath.
Regardless of, whether you are utilizing a baby bath ring, infant bathtub, or baby bath chair, bear in mind that you are your little one’s safety observer.
How Do I Baby Proof My Bathtub And Make My Baby’s Bath Safe?
Never conduct a mistake of leaving your baby in the bath tub alone even for a second. It is critical to constantly supervise newborns around water.
To avoid leaving her alone, keep all the bath items such as soaps, diapers, and shampoos, etc. near the bath tub.
If during bath time, your doorbell or mobile phone rings and it’s crucial for you to respond to it, take your baby with you by wrapping her up in a towel.
Don’t add too much water in the tub because it can be dangerous for your little one.
Fill only two to four inches of water in the bath tub.
The water should not be too hot because your baby’s delicate skin can burn quickly.
It takes only a few seconds for an infant’s underdeveloped skin to burn from extremely warm water.
How Should You Clean Up Your Bathtub After Your Baby Poops In It?
- First of all, bring him out from the best newborn bathtub and give him a quick rinse under the shower.
- Make sure to properly wash his hands with gentle soap and clean water.
- Before washing the bath tub, put her in a safe place, or give her to your helper.
- You can use the plastic bag to eliminate the solids from the water and flush it down the toilet.
- Now, drain the bath seat and wash it with clean warm water.
- Put any bathroom cleaner inside the tub and distribute it evenly with the help of a sponge or cloth.
- Wash it thoroughly with clean water and allow it to dry in the air.
- If the poop consistency was thin, mix half a cup of bleach in one gallon of water to make a sanitizing solution.
- Apply it on the sides and bottom of the tub and permit it to sit for at least five minutes.
- Then, wash the tub and put it in the fresh air for drying.
- If there were toys in the bath tub, don’t forget to wash and disinfect them as well.
Is It Necessary To Have A Baby Bathtub?
Having a toddler bath seat or best bathtub for newborn baby is not a necessity.
If you are not interested in using it, simply sit in your tub with your infant on your lap.
If he is able to sit individually, he can splish-splash on his own.