Do you have curly hair, but you’re in committed relationship with straightener?
It might be the appropriate time to try best hair mask for keratin treated hair?
Due to a polluted environment, every other woman is experiencing hair problems in their daily life such as damaged, frizzy, or thin hair.
If you want to obtain a healthy scalp and thick, strong hair, you will need to include certain vitamins and minerals into your day-to-day life along with peaceful sleep and stress-free life.
Keratin is considered one of the most vital proteins that mingle with your hair to repair dryness, frizz, and damage.
It has been the buzziest treatment in recent years and is famous for making the strands soft and leaving you with soft-AF, shinny, and silky hair for a few weeks or months.
If your locks are chemically straightened, you are probably enjoying having manageable, smooth, and shiny cuticles without the frizz.
If you want to keep them in that way for a prolonged duration, you will need to take extra care of them.
You will have to invest in high-quality hair care products and equipment for keratin-treated hair such as deep conditioning hair masks, sulfate-free shampoos, conditioners, hair growth serums, and styling instruments.
In this post, I am going to share with you the top ten best keratin mask for dry and damaged hair that I use in my hair. So keep reading.
10 Best Hair Mask For Keratin Treated Hair
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE SALES LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY FULL DISCLAIMER POLICY FOR DETAILS
|Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask||🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟|
|Amika the Kure Intense Repair Mask||🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟|
|Brazilian Hair Bottox Expert Thermal Mask||🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟|
|MATRIX Total Results Brass Off Mask||🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟|
|Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Hair Mask||🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟|
|Ultrax Labs Hair Vigor Deep Conditioner Mask||🌟🌟🌟🌟|
|Moroccan Gold Series Treatment Mask||🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟|
|Oribe Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil||🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟|
|L’ANZA Healing ColorCare Hair Treatment for Dry Damaged Hair||🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟|
|PHYTO Phytokératine Extrême Exceptional Mask||🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟|
1. Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask
Are you looking for the best keratin hair mask loaded with reparative proteins?
Then, you must try moroccanoil restorative hair mask as it feeds your strands essentials nutrients to help rebuild your locks from within.
In the long run, it repairs hair and improves its overall strength and elasticity.
In short, it works like a pre keratin treatment for curly hair to prevent heat damage.
Chemical processing can severely damage your hair and make it weak.
However, if you use this hair mask, it will infuse protein back into damaged locks and make them strong.
Shea butter, argan oil, fatty acids, and reconstructive keratin is used for making this high-performance and restorative formula.
All you have to do is to apply it to towel-dried hair and allow it to stay for up to 7 to 10 minutes.
Then, rinse properly and apply the conditioner. Within a week, you will notice that your hair’s health has improved a lot.
- Protein-rich, restorative hair treatment
- Rebuilds hair damaged by heat styling and chemical processing
- Makes hair healthy and restore elasticity
- Pleasant smell
- Instantly give you silky smooth hair
- Perfect for bleached hair
- Some users complained that it makes hair more brittle.
2. Amika the Kure Intense Repair Mask
This intensive hair mask is one of the best hair mask after keratin treatment.
You will need to apply it only once a week to acquire healthy and shiny hair.
It repairs and reconstructs dry and damaged tresses. Sea buckthorn berry is infused in it that is rich in vitamin c and a.
In addition to that, fatty acids, Shea butter, minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants are integrated into it that softens and revitalizes the over-stressed hair.
The fatty acids strengthen the strands and make them shiny and easily manageable.
Amika The Kure best hair mask for keratin treated hair is vegan and cruelty-free.
It is highly suitable for color-treated, keratin-treated, and brazilin-treated hair.
- Make hair easily manageable and shiner
- Shea butter repairs and softens damaged strands
- Fatty acids reinforce the locks
- Amazing fragrance
- Less hair breakage
- Make hair look healthier
- Smallest tube
3. Brazilian Hair Bottox Expert Thermal Mask
Do you want to repair and revitalize tresses severely damaged by daily aggressions?
If so, I would recommend you to invest in Brazilian Hair Bottox Expert Thermal Mask.
Almond oil, glutamic acid, and marine collagen are blended to develop this incredible hair treatment that deeply nourishes the hair.
It makes them shinier, stronger, and healthier.
If you have frizzy strands, the mask will make them aligned, frizz-free, and vigorous for up to 8 weeks.
Best of all, this best hair mask after keratin treatment conceals and shields color-treated hair and has a nice smell. It reinforces the hair structure and gives results after the first application.
- Repairs badly damaged hair
- Reinforces hair structure
- Deep hydration and softening effect
- Give you aligned and frizz-free locks for 8 weeks
- Provides results after the first application
- Have excellent smell
- Don’t change color
- Give you shiny, strong, and healthy hair
- During product application, your eyes might feel itchy
4. MATRIX Total Results Brass Off Mask
Are you on the lookup for a color depositing best professional keratin treatment 2023 that neutralizes harsh tones?
The highly pigmented blue-violet tones of MATRIX Total Results Brass Off Mask are great at neutralizing and eliminating harsh tones and maintaining lightened strands.
This best hair mask for keratin treated hair restores and safeguards fragile locks.
The best thing about it is that it reduces breakage by 10X.
Furthermore, its shine-boosting elements reflect light to give hair sheen and gloss.
If you have color-treated hair, you can utilize it without overthinking.
However, you should not use it regularly because of its highly pigmented blue-violet tones.
- Highly pigmented blue-violet formula
- Color depositing mask neutralize harshness
- Shine-boosting ingredients make the hair shinier
- Hydrate the lightened hair
- Transforms the hair
- Helps you eliminate brassy tones
- Gives miraculous results
- Might stain your hands and fingertips
5. Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Hair Mask
This intense hydrating keratin treatment for hair is a high performance and creamy deep conditioner that is exclusively designed for dry, thick, and medium-length strands.
Linseed extract, antioxidant-rich argan oil, and many other hydrating ingredients are used for making this formula that intensely nourishes and conditions dry locks.
Additionally, this best deep conditioner for keratin treated hair improves the hair texture, shine, and makes it easily manageable.
An exotic combo of sweet floral notes, spicy amber aromas, and Moroccanoil scent gives you a delicious fragrance.
Replace your regular conditioner with this intense hair mask to obtain beautiful locks.
- Repairs medium, thick, and dry hair
- Contains argan oil, linseed extract, and other hydrating elements
- Improves hair texture and elasticity
- Decreases static
- Gives you smooth and vibrant hair
- Restores locks luster
- Smells like heaven
- Relatively smaller tube
- Heavily fragranced
6. Ultrax Labs Hair Vigor Deep Conditioner Mask
Do you have damaged, color-treated, and coarse hair, and you are hunting for a leave-in conditioner that helps prevent hair loss?
If yes, you would appreciate what Ultrax Labs Hair Vigor best hair mask for keratin treated hair has to offer to you.
It is the only best deep conditioner for keratin treated hair that promotes hair growth.
The caffeine deep conditioning hair mask is perfectly suitable for all hair types.
Besides, more than ten hair growth enhancing ingredients including Aloe Vera juice, argan oil, and caffeine are infused in it.
This product nourishes the dry scalp and revitalizes hair follicles internally.
After a few applications, you will notice that your hair has become healthy, thicker, and softer.
- Made of multiple hair growth enhancing ingredients
- Nourishes dry scalp
- Make locks healthy, thicker, and manageable
- Promotes hair growth
- Suitable for all hair types
- The thick and creamy mask
- Fortify, condition, and add luster to hair
- Feels lightweight
- Have a natural smell
- Work slowly
7. Moroccan Gold Series Treatment Mask
Are you looking for a cruelty-free keratin treatment for hair that is badly damaged or dry?
Then, you should give a try to Moroccan Gold Series Treatment Mask as it is specifically formulated for curly and color-treated dry locks.
This hair mask reinforces strands with hydration, conditioning each lock and concealing split ends for intense repair and reconstruction.
This restoration formula contains argan oil that gives strength to hair and makes it manageable.
Furthermore, it prevents breakage, dryness, and generates soft, silky, and elastic hair with a beautiful gloss.
Its only downside is that it does not have a seal.
- Strengthens hair with hydration
- Nourish hair and seal split ends
- Deeply repair and restore dry and damaged hair
- Locks in moisture and make it manageable
- Produces silky, shiny, and flexible locks
- Does not feel heavy
- Make hair soft and shiny
- Work better with air and blow drying
- The plastic jar looks cheap
8. Oribe Gold Lust Nourishing Hair Oil
This best homemade hair mask for keratin treated hair instantly restores damaged hair.
This oil for hair growth absorbs quickly and works miraculously for dry, damaged, and color-treated tresses.
A perfect combination of argan extracts, bergamot, sandalwood, lychee, jasmine, and many other ingredients is used for developing this luxurious formula.
Each drop of this incredible oil penetrates the locks to deeply nourish, fortify, and soften hair.
If you are dealing with frizzy hair, you must include it in your hair care routine.
After styling, you can apply it to your ends for additional shine and gloss.
- Made of Shea butter, bergamot, and argan extracts
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids moisturize and strengthen hair
- Fight against damage
- Deeply nourish and soften hair
- Smells lovely
- Add an extra boost of moisture
- A perfect option for damaged, frizz-prone, and unruly hair
- Its scent can make fragrance-allergic folks sneeze
9. L’ANZA Healing ColorCare Hair Treatment for Dry Damaged Hair
This best keratin treatment is formulated to make your hair remarkably smooth and shiny.
It instantly repairs, conceals, shields, and softens hair to prevent frizz.
Moreover, it adds gloss at the same time.
The best hair mask for keratin treated hair has organic coax seed that effectively clams curls and waves and let you enjoy a smooth look.
After using it, your strands will look radiant and healthy.
It protects your locks during the styling process.
Echinacea is infused in it that is renowned for enhancing hair health.
It contains flavonoids and amino acids with ceramide that safeguard your color, make hair super smooth and improve color attachment, respectively.
The good news is that you can use it as a leave-in conditioner or rinse out the natural hair mask for keratin treated hair.
- Intense deep restorative treatment
- Ceramide and amino acids improve hair color attachment
- Offer maximum color security
- Versatile and lightweight formula
- The best option for damaged, over-processed, and color-treated hair
- Use it as a leave-in conditioner or rinse-out treatment
- Prevents color fading due to heat and sun
- Help your hair stay brighter
- Leaves a gross buildup in the hair
- Many people grumbled that it makes hair dry and brittle
10. PHYTO Phytokératine Extrême Exceptional Mask
Are you on the outlook for a vegan and cruelty-free professional keratin hair mask review that can help you achieve healthy hair?
I would recommend to you give a shot to PHYTO Phytokératine Extrême Exceptional Mask.
It is a sulfate-free, silicon-free, and talc-free hair treatment that is made by using plants.
The brand believes that plants are the safest and exceptional way to acquire smooth, nourished, beautiful, and strong hair.
Besides, the paraben-free hair mask is an outstanding choice for individuals with ultra-dry, damaged, and brittle tresses.
It is intended to repair and change the hair promptly.
The instant formula wraps each hair fiber in nutrition to restore strength and elasticity.
After its regular application, your locks will become tremendously soft, shiny, and supple.
- Remarkable regenerative hair treatment
- Best sulfate-free hair mask for keratin treated hair
- Excellent mask for brittle, damaged, and dry hair
- Repairs hair instantly
- Beautiful packaging
- Gives you glossy and healthy hair
- Reduce breakage
- Smells divine
- Might leave you with heavy weighted down hair
How To Buy The Best Hair Mask For Keratin Treated Hair? (Buying Guide)
While shopping for the keratin mask for dry and damaged hair, make sure to thoroughly recite the label and search for ingredients such as Shea butter, argan oil, amino acids, hydrolyzed silk, and hydrolyzed protein.
Besides, hydrolyzed silk soy protein and hydrolyzed wheat protein should also be infused in it.
Make sure these protein names are mentioned at the top rather than at the bottom.
Some hair treatments use keratin in their name, but they don’t have keratin proteins at all.
These so-called keratin treatment for thin hair contain a high amount of silicone.
It might buildup on your strands and wash out with the next shampoo.
To get rid of silicone from your locks, you will need a clarifying shampoo.
Avoid the best professional keratin treatment 2023 that has sodium chloride because it will boost up the keratin stripping process from your hair.
How To Apply A Homemade Hair Mask For Keratin Treated Hair?
- First of all, wash your hair using a high-quality shampoo that has keratin.
- Then, apply the best keratin treatment mask on your locks, paying special attention to your ends to prevent split ends. It will also give extra hydration and nourishment to your tresses.
- Now, take a shower cap and cover your hair with it. Allow the best keratin hair mask to sit on your strands for up to 20 to 30 minutes so that the product is absorbed fully.
- Finally, wash your hair with lukewarm water and sulfate free shampoo. It is better to not completely rinse the mask.
- For excellent results, you should let some of the ingredients stay in your hair as these will make your hair look smoother, conditioned, shinier, and healthier.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Keratin Mask For Dry And Damaged Hair?
There are countless advantages of using it. Keratin makes our hair smooth, glossy, fuller, and strong.
Here are a few advantages of applying a professional keratin hair mask:
- Hairs become manageable
- Make hair softer and smoother
- Defends locks against environmental damage
- Make hair look fuller, straight, and beautiful
- Suitable for all types of hair
- Decreases frizz and damage
- Prevent breakage
- Safeguards hair from UV rays of the sun
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What Is Keratin?
It is one of the most important proteins found naturally in our hair, skin, nails, and many other things.
This insoluble fibrous protein gives structure to hair and makes them soft, smooth, and manageable.
Many folks say it straightens hair, but it is just a myth.
The best professional keratin treatment 2023 never straightens hair, but make it soft and healthy only.
They look straight because heat is applied to strands to lock the keratin within.
2. How Does Keratin Work?
It smoothens down the cells that overlay to produce hair threads.
The cell layers absorb the keratin and give you glossy hair.
It is an excellent option for curly hair as it decreases frizz and makes hair soft and easier to style.
3. What Is The Best Keratin Treatment?
It repairs and restores the damaged, dry, and color-treated tresses by swapping the protein they have lost.
It is responsible for reconstructing the damaged areas, eradicating frizz, and adding luster.
After taking the keratin treatment for thin hair, hairs become smooth, manageable, and fuller.
If your hair is severely damaged by chemical treatments, heat styling, and environmental elements, you should use the sulfate-free hair mask for keratin treated hair.
4. Can I Opt For Keratin Treatment?
If you have recently taken keratin treatment and want to extend its lifespan, you should use SLS-free shampoos and the best hair mask for keratin treated hair.
These masks are loaded with argan oil and many other reparative elements, so your hair will remain smooth and straight will a long time.
5. Can Egg Mask Be Applied On Keratin Treated Hair?
Yes, you can apply egg mask on your keratin-treated hair.
To make the egg mask, take a bowl and add egg yolk and lemon juice in it.
Mix both things very well and then apply the mixture over your wet hair.
Allow it to sit in your hair for 30 minutes. After that, rinse your hair with shampoo.
6. Can I Use Coconut Oil On Keratin Treated Hair?
Yes, virgin coconut oil holds together the hair and lowers keratin loss during wash cycles.
7. Does Keratin Cause Hair Loss?
Yes, it can cause hair loss due to the ingredients involved and the high heat needed to do the treatment.
They can also increase hair shedding and hair thinning.
8. How Do Keratin Treatments Last?
After getting the keratin treatment, you should not wash your hair and not make ponytails for at least three days.
You would not want to create a bend in your newly straightened hair.
If you want to maintain your hair for longer, you should use a sulfate-free shampoo to wash your hair.
9. What Are The Side Effects Of Keratin Treatment?
- Itching And Burning Eyes
- Allergic Reactions
- Itchy Skin
- Chest Tightness
- Nose And Throat Irritation
- Runny Nose
10. What Are The Secret Tips To Take Care Of Keratin Treated Hair?
- Change your sheets or pillowcases to silk or satin. It will lower the amount of friction in your strands against the pillow and prevent fibers from breaking.
- Pull up your hair in clips, elastics, and similar things as little as possible.
- If you swim, make sure to use a leave-in conditioner and shower cap to prevent chlorine from ripping out keratin. And most importantly, use a sulfate-free shampoo for dry hair.
11. Which Hair Mask Is Best For Keratin Treated Hair?
All of the hair masks mentioned in this guide are very effective. But the one I like the most is “Moroccanoil Restorative Hair Mask”.
12. Is Keratin Hair Mask Good For Hair?
Hair is chiefly made of keratin, which is a protein. When our hair is deprived of keratin, it becomes lifeless and dull. Keratin hair masks are an incredible choice as they aid in replenishing the protein that makes our hair glossy and smooth.
13. How Many Times Can You Use A Keratin Mask?
You can use a keratin mask twice a week for a couple of weeks. If you have normal to dry hair, you can decrease its use to only once a week.
14. How Do I Keep My Keratin Hair Healthy?
- Keep your hair dry.
- Pick a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.
- Avoid washing your hair as often after the keratin treatment.
- Keep your hair down for keratin treatment after care.
- Acquire styling.
- Utilize a silk pillowcase.
- Blow-dry hair after working out.
- 10 Best Eye Cream For Sunken Dark Circles
- 10 Best Drugstore Makeup Remover For Acne Prone Skin
- 8 Best Drugstore Face Mask For Sensitive Skin
- 8 Best Nail Drill For Home Use
- 11 Best Hand Cream For Dry Hands Non Greasy